Friday, February 10, 2006

●● Bruised ●●

I had a big blueblack bruise on my leg. I had lots of scratches on my hands. I had a cut on my finger. All these and more because I was packing my luggage.


I think my luggage is EVIL. It's sitting there, quietly smirking at me as I'm struggling to help it lose weight. I tugged, i pulled, i squeezed, i pushed and i even sat on it. But still it's too stubborn. It refused to shed significant amount of weight and bestow upon me a long-awaited miracle.


I'm v.v.v.sick of packing now. Trying to get it done and over with. I'm only left with a few miserable days. I don't know why but I'm already missing everyone even when I'm not gone yet.


I'm hurt. I'm injured. I'm sad. Calling out to all superheroes :: please save me?

Labels:


––––•( rolling star @ 12:32 AM )•––––
0 rolls

me ♥

lurrvs ♥

my tagg prints ♥

my rolling stars ♥