Sunday, February 12, 2006

●● Homely ●●

I packed my luggage in the morning and when mom wanted to visit gramps, i decided to go and see grandpa too! I miss him so much :) I gotta see him before i leave for sydney. He's so much rounder compared to before. And he asked me to study hard. *he always think that my results in the lousiest, i don't know why.* I promised him i will.


Uncle took me out for yumcha and dimsum. ooo. YUMMMMMMMMY!! I've been feasting too much le :p


He gave me such a big angpow of $500 and gave me a treat. I loveeeeeeeeeeeee him! Hurhurhur :)


And daa came to rot with me at home before he books in. Lucky me. loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Labels:


––––•( rolling star @ 6:07 PM )•––––
0 rolls

me ♥

lurrvs ♥

my tagg prints ♥

my rolling stars ♥