Saturday, February 25, 2006
●● My Animes!! ●●
Awww. Due to the very annoying limited bandwidth, i could not download my fave anime. Fark. It's so expensive to use internet in australia, almost to the point of being atrocious. For 2gb usage, i paid $45. If it's 5gb, i would have to pay $75. Unlimited usage would rendered me $100 poorer. WTH!!! It's so freaaaaaking expensive. Labels: RANTS
I never used to need to save my internet traffic usage. I just go to the websites i like, i just let those pages load as they wish, i just browse pictures like its so free. Now, i have to stop pages from loading if they're full of pictures, i limit myself to lesser web browsing and i can't download my anime!!! *unforgivable!!!!!!*
What's with the standard of living here??!! *grumbles grumbles grumbles* I thought singapore is bad enough, and i came to realize now that singapore is heaven.
I miss my weekly dose of bleach and naruto. And i can't download new animes. *sob* i'm soon gonna change to an unlimited account but it would mean that i'm going to be so much poorer. *curses and swears*