Wednesday, March 29, 2006
●● My Wednesday! ●●
Today the most bewildering thing that happened was when i walked into my lecture hall and saw my med/surg tutor with his brand-new-dyed-red-hair. It was absolutely astounding!! I mean it's RED HOT, that kind of red. And please, my tutor is a 40-50 years old guy with hair so short like it's almost botak. And it's red. IT'S RED AND SO SO SO FREAKING RED. Labels: SCHOOL Days
I think he's so brave that i'm gonna 拿他来拜.
He's the red head of my heart. And for the whole 2 hours of gastrointestinal lecture, my eyes were automatically glued to his red head and i couldn't really concentrate. His magnetic field was just too great for me. -_-
Hahaha, Sayli had to remind me so much times to stop looking at his head and pay attention to what he was saying. I think for tomorrow's tutorial, i'm gonna get stunned by him again.
Enough of the 'spectacular' red head, after school, Ying, Sayli and I went to do our shopping! It's our therapeutic event of the week. Heeheehee. I bought hash browns!!! I don't know how am i going to cook them cos i have no oven or toaster, BUT!!! i don't care. I'll find a way. Microwave can?
And they popped by my room to have lunch. It was great having girls talk again. I'm so honored to have a NYAA awardee and a TAY ENG SOON awardee popping by my room!! HAHAHA :)
I think in this group of us in USYD, there are just too many extraordinary nurses around. All of which have amazing backgrounds.
SQ-future-SGH-high-flyer Angela, NYAA-shake-hands-with-president-super-charismatic-clinical-instructor Sayli, Tay-Eng-Soon-Gold-Award-CGH-future-star Peiying, beautiful-and-feminine-cardiac-nurse-future-admin-sister Jeana, OT-super-on-and-funky-ear-and-orthopedics-trained Phyllis.
Damn power. I feel that i'm surrounded by the talents of singapore nursing, so much so that i feel i'm so little and small besides them. Will i have my own amazing background too?
And today i vacuumed my room for the first time ever. Sorry lar, i super mountain tortoise. I don't use vacuum cleaner one lor, i super tradtional type, use broom and magic wipes one. As described by Ying, it feels damn good when you suck up all the nonsense on the carpet. Shiok is the word!
Hahaha. I think i'm addicted, i'm going to vacuum my room at least once every week, if i super stressed, i'll just pop by down to borrow the cleaner and start vacuuming my room. Suck away all my stress!!
And I love my dinner today. I cooked pasta-ham-and-mushroom, and i had red red strawberries as fruits. It's only $2plus for a box of it. Yummy~~~