Monday, March 06, 2006
●● Zuo-bo-ing -_- ●●
It's kinda late here, 11plus now. You know that kind of feeling whereby you feel tired and you know you ought to sleep but you just don't want to, and end up doing nothing. Ok. yup. That's me now. I feel drowsy le but i still hang around, walk around, laze around, surf around, doing everything except sleeping. Because i've got this feeling that something is not done yet. ooppy. daa is in camp. No chats tonight, tomorrow night, all the nights till he comes out. Ahhh~~ BORING sia. Labels: Happee Birthday
I was surfing all my friends' blogs and came to realize that some of them are already 21 or going to be and they're gonna have kick-ass parties. Ahhh~~~ I also want to go. Here i am stuck in sunny sydney, no birthday parties. I'm thinking if i should have one too. Hurhurhur :)
(1)To celebrate my birthday lah, of cos.
(2)To celebrate my freedom.
(3)To celebrate my return from lonely-deserty-sydney. *yippee!*
(4)To celebrate that i'm in singapore. *ermm, basically it's the same hor?*
(5)To celebrate that i've finally gotten my degree after a year of shitty-real-time-hard-work.
(6)To celebrate that i would not need to eat crap food or watch crap tv shows anymore.
Basically, that's it. 6 good reasons for a kickass 21st birthday party. Hmmm. Will think about it. But being the lazy me, i might just end up with cosy and happy dinners with besties or meeting up with jia, xf, ty to sing k. Or, I can enjoy my day irritating daa too. Lovely.
Ahhh~ Still long lah. 10 more months to go before my freedom. ooo. I'm actually very very very very looking forward to my birthday this year. I think you can guess the reasons why. Tanoshimi.