Wednesday, April 19, 2006
●● Diarrhoea!! ●●
I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bored! Labels: RANTS, SCHOOL Days
I'm doing an essay on diarrhoea, and its nothing but diarrhoea, diarrhoea this, diarrhoea that, diarrhoea up, diarrhoea down, diarrhoea right, diarrhoea left, diarrhoea in and diarrhoea out. My life is diarrhoea. Crap.
Aloy lent me his instrumental collections and i'm playing it like a gazillion times to soothe my frazzled nerves and it works. I've been playing Jeffrey Michaels's Variations of Pachelbels Canon in D like a million times and i seem to be getting alot of new inspirations for my essays. I love today, it felt good.
But still it doesnt cure my boredom because everything i'm inspired about is nothing but diarrhoea. No life right.
I wanna finish my essays asap and go for proper shopping therapy. I need to spend money and feel good. At the rate i'm going, very soon, i'll be my own psychiatric patient.
To daa: jiayou for obs! loveeeeeeee.
To sheng: hiyee :) and enjoy your hols when it comes :) and hiyee angie too :)
To hanx: good boy. got study last night. *praises* bring you a koala when i come back.
To pei: eh, nuuren, tell me what u want for bdae, i need time to choose and be picky. tell me a category that you prefer. clothes? accessories? books? blah blah. tell me hor.