Monday, April 17, 2006
●● To: Hanx + Pei! ●●
Wah, you two have rendezvous date ar. HAHAHA, still got photos as evidence. HANX, NI WAN DAN LE!! Later jit fly back from london, then you sure die. Labels: Happee Birthday
Hahaha. Hanx, thank you so much! I love this post very very much because it was specially for me. Thanks bestie, you're the best bestie! *hugs*
And hor, you made me super jealous lor. I also want present. Quick send me one here in sydney. I will love you very much one, i promise, don't just give pei only! HAHAHHA :)
But the skirt looks so nice lor, is it pure white? Wah.. Nuu ren, you choose skirt ar, so womanly ar. HAHAHAH.
So sad. Your 21st and im not around. Sob!! But dont worry, i will compensate you when i come back. Give you big big big birthday kiss hor. HAHAHHAA :p
I'm so busy with work lor, everyday sleep around 3-4pm, wake up at around 8+am. Sometimes even earlier. Soon, i can put into the zoo liao lor. Become panda bear. And hor, i'm having nose bleed again lor. The weather here damn farking dry. Not that i wanna complain, but im so sick of nosebleed liao.
And hor, i wanted to use my asthma inhaler and realized that it was expired. -_-
I'm trying to get one here in sydney, don't know can just get from pharmacy. Otherwise have to see doc for consultation, but hor, damn damn freaking ex. If i need help, can you all help me buy at pharmacy den send me? I'll transfer money over to you. Don't worry, i won't owe you all money one. HAHAHAHA.
Must help me if i really cant get. I can't go around the streets without my inhaler. I will die one. Here the weather changes too quickly, if suddenly too cold, den i wan dan liao. But don't worry, i'm okie now :) Wanna buy for just in case.
K hor, i will check and let you all know if i need your help. Miss you all alot. Take care!!
I needa pia my essay liao. Byeeeeeeeeeee :)
Hanx: You better study hor.
Pei: Jiayou for school and hor, take care of yourself :)