Saturday, May 13, 2006

●● On Hiatus ●●

This space has been left stagnant for quite some time. I'm so terribly busy. After my last round of essays submission, i had a breather week and now, the next round is coming up soon. And this time round, there's even more!!! *gosh*


Last round was 1 HA essay, 1 med/surg essay, 1 med/surg poster and 1 NIS essay. 4 assignments.


This round is 2 HA essays, 1 med/surg RRT essay, 1 NIS essay, 2 CHN essays, 1 CHN profile and 1 CHN presentation. 8 assignments.


I'm going crazy soon. GOD(s), bless me with your power. I need ultimate blessings.


I'm so sorry if i didn't email you or if i didn't reply you in msn, i'm not dao, i'm just struggling.


One more month left before the end of this semester. And I will be freed from sufferings. I can't wait to finish all these assignments and my exam.


Mish all of you :)

Labels:


––––•( rolling star @ 7:18 PM )•––––
0 rolls

me ♥

lurrvs ♥

my tagg prints ♥

my rolling stars ♥