Monday, June 05, 2006
●● Cold cold day ●●
The air's freezing, i was shivering. It was raining, raining all so heavily. When i talk, you see the mist. Labels: RANTS
So, can you imagine the coldness? With the icy wind and the rain droplets hitting on me, basically, i felt like i didnt wear clothes today. Anyway, i handed in my MSA already. Felt good. At least i conquered one more essay.
I didn't sleep again, and today will be just the same. No sleep. Then, tmr, i will crashed and sleep like a log. And i wouldnt be able to sleep again because of another essay. Life~
I miss sleeping at 10pm. I really do.
I'm supposed to be typing furiously on my keyboard now, but my mind's too challenged to think. Instead, im surfing the net, reading up on blogs that i havent been reading, reading inspirational stories that i always love, and browsing inspirational quotes to brighten up my day.
What's your love language?
1. Words of Affirmation
2. Receiving Gifts
3. Quality Time
4. Acts of Service
5. Physical Touch
oops. This just pops up on my mind. Guess my brain's pretty messed up now. Anyway, my love language is definitely words of affirmation. I guess that's why i love inspirational stuffs. Inspires me, inspires the people around me. I loveee quotes, they're really pretty amazing. Quotes are beautiful, people put life aptly into words. Anyway, my love language is words, and if i can be greedy and choose another 2, i will choose quality time and acts of service too :)
What about you? I've been wanting to get the book - The Five Love Languages. Would love to read it :) and of cos, a super accurate horoscope book from kinokuniya. ahh. I miss reading. Proper reading and not text-journal readings thats so frustratingly mechanical.
I just wanna have a cup of tea, and lie leisurely on my bed, reading my book, listening to my fave music playing away, humming the song when i feel like it. I loovee doing this. I haven't been doing it since i came here. Ironically, aussie life's supposed to be more slack? I'll slap whoever who tells me studying in aus is slack and easy. *slaps*
lol. enough blabbering. you know, when the brain hasnt been sleeping for like more than 30hours, its goes cranky and my flow of thoughts jus become so disrupted.
oh, and today, this quote caught my attention:
“In your life, you meet people.
Some you never think about again.
Some, you wonder what happened to them.
There are some that you wonder if they ever think about you. And then there are some you wish you never had to think about again.
But you do.”
i like it.