Monday, June 12, 2006
●● Devastated ●●
I was so devastated and in a state of shock, because the things i've done yesterday turned out to be total crap, and it cannot be used in the essay. *omigosh* I spent the whole day doing crap. This thought was just so persisting and depressing, i had no choice but to sleep early. But being the sagittarus me, i quickly bounced back :) Labels: SCHOOL Days
I'm so grateful to God. You know why? I'm actually supposed to hand in my essay today. But thankfully, it's the Queen's birthday, and so its a public holiday. We got an extension just like that! Oh my goodness. I think God is really v.v.v.v.kind, and i've never been so glad about a Queen's birthday before. I think im really lucky. Either that, or god loves me v.v.much. haaha :)
No matter what, i'll do my best and finish all the stuffs today. Hell to all those depressing thoughts. I WILL NOT BE BEATEN DOWN! *cheers!*