Tuesday, June 06, 2006

●● God Has Been Kind ●●

Today, God has been kind to me. Really really kind.


This is the first time in my life that i have ever asked for an extension of dateline for my essay submission. And this is the first time ever that i've been so pathetic, totally in a destitute. I couldn't help dozing off when i was struggling with my essay. I think i've dozed off and lied flat on table for like the gazillion times.


And so, all the 3 of us unilodge girls headed down to school in such piteous state to seek for help. And God has been kind, whenever we wanted to cross the roads, its always green light on the spot for us. It has been so cold and freezing with mist forming when we talked, and yet i have my jacket and suede boots with me to keep me warm. And, when we ask lilian for extension, she so readily agreed. I'm amazed. She even wanted to give us up to a week. I couldn't describe the magnitude of her kindness and gesture with words alone. I'm simply grateful, very very thankful.


I guess when you're in such precarious situation too, alone in a cold rainy country, fending for yourself, struggling with all your might to keep afloat, then i guess you'll suddenly become religious and appreciative of things around you, just like me.


"Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind."

Labels: ,


––––•( rolling star @ 2:52 PM )•––––
0 rolls

me ♥

lurrvs ♥

my tagg prints ♥

my rolling stars ♥