Thursday, June 08, 2006
●● Grumpy ●●
When Sagittarius is your Rising Sign, your freedom and independence are probably two of the things you value most in life. You find it, therefore, very difficult to tolerate anyone or anything that places limitations on your thoughts and activities. Labels: RANTS
Vitality is a dominant characteristic of this Sign, and since you love the freedom you find in the outdoors and in the fresh air, in the sunshine and the wide, open spaces, you enjoy expressing your energy in various types of sporting or outdoor activities where you can feel totally unrestricted and unhampered. You have an optimistic nature, so that it takes a lot to get you down; even when this does happen, you soon come bubbling back again. After all, with jovial Jupiter as your personal planet, it is not surprising that you laugh and smile more than most people.
>>>
It's been a long time since i felt someone interfering with my own beliefs, my own habits. And i really hate it whenever someone does that. I r.r.r.really detest it. *shudders* Its that kind of situation whereby I'll totally snap if you cross the boundaries and irritate me.
You know, i believe i've my own rights to do things in my own way, my own style and my own pace. I hate it when people just come along and impose their so-called 'very kind' thoughts on me. Oh please. I don't need someone to kick me in my back when im struggling and trying my very best.
When i'm doing my very best, all that i'm asking for, is just words of encouragement for me to strive on. And not some preaching that would probably piss me off. Preach preach preach, roll off.
I'm kinda very sick of such 'saints'. Especially when they're so unreal. I'm scared of them. I don't know when they're their true selves. Or when they're just backstabbing behind my back again. It's just so deviously scary. *one mountain higher than another mountain*
I guess that's just part and parcel of life; when there are good people around, there will be some bad people too. Then, there are some gray not-bad-not-good people. And the fact that they're not exactly bad nor are they exactly good makes it all so confusing and its such a dilemma. Oh fark.
Forgive my grumpiness. Its just pms. I'll definitely be watching my back. And stop trying to preach. you sux.