Tuesday, June 06, 2006

●● Historical Moment ●●

This is the first time in my life: I must note it down so that next time i can be still as amazed by myself.


Today is the submission of 2 essays, 4000words. Community Health Nursing.


I did the 1st essay donkey days agos. But i havent started my 2nd essay. Not even a word. Not even my name.


Yesterday, i was simply toooooo tired to think. Solution = Sleep. So, i slept till now. I think i must be getting too numb with essays, i cant even be bothered liao. I can't believe im so brave or courageous or bu-pai-si (not-afraid-to-die). 4am. Now must chiong an essay out in a few hours. I think after today, pls call me a miracle. Thankyou.


Thankfully, my mind is somewhat fresh now, at least clearer than jus now. And so i start my essay writing now ... ...

Labels:


––––•( rolling star @ 2:18 AM )•––––
0 rolls

me ♥

lurrvs ♥

my tagg prints ♥

my rolling stars ♥