Thursday, June 01, 2006
●● I LURVE Maureen! ●●
She's the best! I LOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE her! I just received a mail from her, telling me that she accepts my topic for the upcoming essay in Nursing, Individuals and Societies (NIS). Labels: SCHOOL Days
For NIS, it is required of us to write about a health issue concerning men and their health. (WHY ARE MEN SO MA FAN???!!!) Also, we'll need to discuss about the possible barriers that men face which prevent them from seeking help in time.
And, after much deliberation, I decide to do on the topic of "MALE SEXUAL ASSAULT (MSA)", in which men are VICTIMS of sexual assault. Haahaa. Interesting leh. Favourite. I like doing such weird weird things, to challenge the norms.
Anyway, i was very worried about the feasibility of my essay because i didn't know if MSA can be considered as a health problem. But I explained that sexual assault is a global epidermic, affecting social health.
AND!!!!!! She says she's more than happy to read my essay when it's done. Marvelous. Now i'm in the right mood to continue my essay and present my findings to the world. This essay is actually like a mini thesis because of the structure and format required. Many many words too. Next time, i'm going to do this for my master's thesis if there's an opportunity. Perfect topic to keep me interested and awake.
Haahaa. Happy happy. Finally, things are looking up. Yesterday, I 闭关修炼 (no msn) to do my work. I completed my community profile book and almost finished my profile essay. Power. I watch Big Brother on telly and i slept at 10pm. SUPER early right? I feel good today.
I must thank hanx for that. I saw your email about God and i loveee the quote on "In order to see the Rainbow, you must first endure some Rain". I wrote this quote on a piece of colored paper and pasted it on the wall right in front my study desk. Super motivational and i pia my work efficiently.
So these few days, i'll be continuing to bi guan xiu lian because i have to write 3 essays in 3 days. Tough work, but i think i can do it. God will not 见死不救 one.
To hanx, you better stop blasting music or you sure kena complain by neighbours for noise pollution. And please take medicine if u're not feeling. Ms Lin must give you TLC liao.
To pei, girl, don't play too much hor. So sinful of you to enjoy while im slogging away. Bleah :p
To my heavy-color-green-friend, how's lunch with angie? I never got to ask you since yesterday. Lol. Take care.
To jia, i hope you're safe and happy. God will bless you one. Hope everything is going smoothly for you. I miss you. *Hugs* Anything msg me k?
And to daa, you've been superbly understanding. Lovveeee uuu the most!!