Thursday, August 31, 2006
●● DEADline ●●
Tomorrow is the dateline for Stage I of the research proposal. And here i am, surfing blogs and rotting around. I realised the more i need to rush my work, the more lac i become. But the days before, i was rushing like mad and staying up so late to read all my research journals. Labels: SCHOOL Days
Tomorrow after handing in my stage I, i'm going out for a dinner! I'M NOT COOKING DINNER TOMORROW! It's time to pamper myself. And i'm going to eat PassionFlower icecream. Yummmy. I miss the rosepetal flavor so much. Hope they have macadamia nut flavor this time. Whenever i eat icecream, i will definitely choose to eat macadamia nut flavor first to ascertain if that particular brand is up to standard. The best ever has got to be haagen :) *i can just drool thinking of it*
Alright. Enough of doing nonsense, i really have to type my proposal already. *flies off*