Wednesday, September 13, 2006
●● Dying :( ●●
I'm dying :( my essays are going to be due. And i haven't finish any of them. HELP! Super busy these days, probably you wouldn't see my butt online. I'll re-appear when i finish my essays. As for now, taa taa everyone :) Labels: SCHOOL Days
To daa:
LOVE YOU!! :)
To pei:
JIAYOU with your FYP. You know i'm suffering with you too. Haiz. Life~ Nvm, finish them all and off you go to your attachment :) Remember to take a rest when you're stressed. And jit too, cheer pei up when she needs some LOVE. Haha :)
To hanx:
Hey boy, don't get abducted by xxx, ok? Be safe. I help you pray. You better learn some martial arts to protect yourself. WAHAHAHA. I miss your silly jokes, when i come back, you better tell me loads of them. Jiayou @ work. And congrats for your exams :) Must continue to SCORE very FLYING AND COLORFUL colors.
To ying:
hang in there!! WE CAN MAKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We shall go celebrate when we finish our essays! Eat eat eat icecream :) yummmmmmy. JIAYOU!!!
To jer:
Mug mug mug. Must do tutorials arh!! There are people who do tutorials one lor. That time talk halfway to you only!!! Paiseh, that time rush to go out to be auntie. Buy groceries. Aiyo, i don't have image liao. Haaa :) Remember to tell me the joke k? I remember ok?
To zee:
Hey boy!! Jiayou in sch!! Wah, win 3rd prize :) im impressed :) haaa.. how's the lifecam? is it good? eh~~ you study with zhenhao ar? How's he? He like disappear after o's. I miss our class. Life then is so good. Haaa.. Anyway, jiayou with your tests ar. And congrats on your recent survival for the open book test. Open book is known to be tough cookies. I'm going to have open book exams. SIAN ++++++++ Update more, i'll be reading :)
To jia:
Jiajia :) How's work in the clinic? Busy busy? How's you and xf? Must take care k!! I MISS YOU ALOT :) Oh yar, remember to renew your licence if you need to do it personally. Wo si ding le. I'm in sydney, dunno how am i going to renew. Long time nv talk to you liao. When i come back, must talk alot k? Love uuu :)
To aiai:
My bride-to-be! Eh, work's tough in the ward. but must hang on, so that dec can enjoy yourself and be pretty laopo. I love uuu :) Will promise to rush back for your wedding dinner :) LOVE uuu too :)
To tracy:
How's you? I got read your blog lor. But i think you busy, long time nv update :) How's jm? Haa :) eh, i fell in love with scones in syd. haaa.. He so xingfu, can eat heartwarming aixin scones and yummy brownies. Jiayou in the theatres :)
To triz:
Hey girl!! YOU MUST BE VERY BUSY WITH FYP!!!!!!!! Haaha.. How's life? Dont feel disappointed *msn nick*. JIAYOU K!!! god bless u :) miss uuu tonnes :) taa :)