Monday, September 11, 2006

●● Hey Hey Hey ●●

Hey hey hey! What have i been doing all these while? I'VE BEEN WORKING HARD OKAY?!


Haaha :) I'm busy amidst my powerpoint presentation regarding elderly and their sexuality. It's a joint effort by angela, sayli, ying and me. Simultaneously, i'm rushing my essay regarding this presentation :(


Do until i siao. Now still rushing also.


Upcoming is another POWERFUL essay: Nursing Knowledge and Practice. It's an immensely laborious essay, so full of philosophical connotations. I haven't started on that essay but its scaring the daylight out of me. I think it's going to be a silent killer.


Life's been so rainy in sydney. It's been thunder and heavy storm. Wet wet wet september. Gloomy skies. Cold.


Incoherent entry. It's been so long since i've last blogged. My life's been so bound to doing my work. Life~~~~

Labels:


––––•( rolling star @ 10:50 PM )•––––
0 rolls

me ♥

lurrvs ♥

my tagg prints ♥

my rolling stars ♥