Wednesday, January 24, 2007

●● Lurvv ●●

Updated a new look for my weblog. Credits to {damien:lockheart;} for the lovely skin. Singapore youngsters really do have a flair with weblogging and IT designing :)

The skin template really made life easier. This time round, i just edited some html here and there from the main template to fit my own specs. But i had a hard time today deciphering and tweaking the flash player into my blog setup. The player's afterall my own wants. Just wanted to give it a shot. If you're interested, you can look it up here @ Jeroenwijering.

Reflections:
A few days ago, i received a link from Tracy re: her wedding photos! The album was very detailed, from the hair-combing-ceremony to the wedding dinner reception. A whooping 200 pieces of them and i watched them all in the slideshow.

Particularly, i love the way the photographer captures the little details. For example, the beautiful wedding corsage, the inside jokes between the 'sisters' and 'brothers' team, JM's huge laughter.

I wonder how it would be like for me when hanx or pei get married. I would love to be in the SISTERS' team (esp. jit and hanx, lol, we'll all be very naughty).

>>

Still no job offers from my beloved instituition.
Don't you all want me? Sadeded.

>>

(( Feel.of.the.Day. ))

Katou Izumi's "Suki Dakara 好きだから "

伝えたいもっと そう あふれてる この気持ち
好きだから 好きだから ぜったい好きだから

I want to tell you more, these feelings overflowing like that because I love you, because I love you
because I absolutely love you

Labels:


––––•( rolling star @ 10:12 PM )•––––
0 rolls

me ♥

lurrvs ♥

my tagg prints ♥

my rolling stars ♥