Sunday, March 18, 2007
●● Blissful Saturday ●●
Today it's a homely Saturday, spent looking at furnitures, comparing and jotting down notes on the IKEA checklist. It was remarkably fun, almost like planning for a new home. I bought my VIKA AMON/CURRY white tabletop + SNILLE white visitor chair for my room's workplace area. Labels: L-O-V-E ❤, Sweet Appreciations

Also, i've got loads of comfy shorts at GIANT :) love'em. The whole place was FLOODED, PACKED, and SQUEEZED with people. Traffic was horribly stuck. Taxis were scarce. People were fedup. Gosh.
At times like this, i really do wish that Singapore is a little bigger, perhaps like sydney. I never once felt overwhelmed by crowds when i was in aus. I reckon that the land area / space is too huge for people to feel crowded. Nice theory~
I love today! and i love darr ♥♥ thanks for carrying and accompany :)