Thursday, March 15, 2007

●● Disparaging ●●

It's the time of the month when i begin to feel hyper-critical and self-condemning. So damaging on my ego. Time flies pass, or should i say crawl?

Unknowingly, it's been 3-4 months since im back, and still jobless (TIME FLIES. shit). However, time crawls when i'm awaiting interviews and job offers. I must be too complacent already. I always thought that nursing line would always get jobs F-A-S-T. It's all a sham :( hmmph.

Is it misconstrued timing (hosp's usual intake is july: after poly graduation) or is it purely me? AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH??? wth. Even with merit awards, i seriously think there must be something mightily wrong with me. Otherwise, why why why??? I SHOULD HAVE TAKEN UP THE BOND lar :"( super regret. Then, i wouldn't be so jobless.

Anyway, after careful consideration, i decided that i'm going to reject parkway's offer. Ultimately, what they are giving me isn't what i want. What i hope for is more patient interactions. Not sitting at the desk doing all the paperwork :"( But still, its a very attractive remuneration package. $$$ fly away.

I applied to IMH (donkey weeks ago, i re-sent my application via snailmail instead of their no-reply-dunno-working-anot-email), KKH and TTSH :) Hopefully, i will hear some good news. If not, i guess i've to rot until i turn brown and mouldy.

Some lame cartoons about being jobless. Lol.








Omg, i like this Mike Bryan guy. His comics are cute!









Labels:


––––•( rolling star @ 4:16 PM )•––––
0 rolls

me ♥

lurrvs ♥

my tagg prints ♥

my rolling stars ♥