Saturday, March 17, 2007
●● A Little Sad ●●
I awoke in a daze, thinking about my upcoming graduation. My first ever university graduation ceremony is due on 4th April 2007, 9.30am, at The University of Sydney's Great Hall. However, the fact that i'm considering not to go makes me feel awful. Afterall, i could loudly proclaimed to the world that i did put in my 200% worth of efforts and diligence, and to be able to graduate is happiness. Labels: RANTS, SCHOOL Days
I seemed to be living in my own little world, because even if it's a major life event for me, no one is going along with me. My family, my boyfriend, friends.. They felt so non-existent. I seemed to have fought my own battles when i was overseas, and now, graduation, it's still the same.
Work, studies, and expensive airtix. I'm not angry, nor am i blaming anyone. In fact, i really understand. But because i understood, i just can't help but feel a little sad.
Now, the most important thing to me is whether anot i will regret not going to the ceremony. If i do, i'm going to book my flight to sydney and travel my butt around before coming back here.