Saturday, May 19, 2007
●● Meme ●●
Tagged by Angela Labels: QQ
RULES OF THE GAME:
Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks!
1. I love smeelling my own feet. ooo
2. I love it when my bedsheets are straightened up :)
I don't like it when people sit on my bed and messed it up with butt prints or crumples.
3. I still have my baby pillows.
I bring them whenever i go, even to my sydney studies trip. I was so afraid that the customs wouldn't let me pass :'( but luckily i did!
4. I'm actually very rebellious in my academic life.
I always head towards the weirdest directions ever.
5. I'm so bad with public buses. I always forget which number goes where. I also suffer horrible motion sickness which are worsened by talkative cabbies and artificially perfumed cabs.
6. I like intelligent men.
7. I avoid talking on the mrt because i feel so restricted and my privacy's invaded. I don't know where to look/place my eyes when i'm taking the mrt. So usually, i'll observe others' feet.
8. I am a free thinker but I love Hillsong's gospel music. I listen to them on my way to work.
I can bend forward and back, fold my legs right or left as i like. And i kick in my sleep. oops :p
10. I'm very particular about my food. I love bland food, no salt, no sugar. And i'm very much a vegan :)
Tagging:
Zee
Jialin
Peiying
Samantha
Tracy
Jiajia