Friday, June 01, 2007

●● Long Weekends ●●

Aloha! It's weird that i'm home on a working Friday afternoon. I'm claiming my time off for Friday and Saturday. So many hours to claim for my diligence over the past weeks. Seminars, meetings, support group, filming, everything. With the public holiday yesterday, I'm enjoying a fantastic long weekends from Thursday till Sunday.

There's SO MUCH WORK TO DO! But i'm really enjoying every bits of it :D

I had my first overseas seminar @ JB with the Soka Association, a Tumor Board Meeting with doctors, the Arabic support group meeting, the ONC seminar, a filming session with the Olive boys, a presentation at the main office, the LGFB workshop @ NCC.

With that, my body is over worked and has been invaded by detestable flu and diarrhoea bugs. My voice's so sexy and bass-y.

Last weekend, after the ONC seminar, i had a get-together with dar, pei and jit for dinner at 黑社會 @ vivocity. The noodles are really toothsome. Yummy!

Pei's leaving really soon for Sydney :(

Labels:


––––•( rolling star @ 12:38 PM )•––––
0 rolls

me ♥

lurrvs ♥

my tagg prints ♥

my rolling stars ♥