Sunday, July 01, 2007
●● Hectic ●●
My weekend's so completely burnt. Damn toasted. Today's the record! I woke up @ 4am to prepare myself for the morning ward rounds with dr ang. I stepped foot out of the house @ 5. Good gracious. There's just so much I can learn from him. Amazing. Labels: WORKwork
Anyway, my afternoon's absolutely devoted to our doctors who had their seminar in Suntec. We had to tag along to do counseling as well. He gave me a lift to Suntec in his sleek black BMW. Beautiful. And we had lunch together with Eleanor at Kenny Roger's (sorry Ace :p)
The turnout's fantastic and our team was just great! Leon, Eleanor, Susan, David and I. There's lots of fun and candies, some threatening about bunny costumes and book sales, some autographing and tonnes of exposure. Lovely people :)
Just a one-liner:
A very real danger.