Thursday, October 04, 2007
●● Hate Travel Agencies! ●●
Realised how much i hate travel agencies (or should i just say just this particular corporate one that my hospital is using). L-o-u-s-y. Labels: RANTS, Travel-tales
When I logged into my krisflyer account, i can't even change seat selections !?! simply because i wasn't the one who booked the tickets. Frustrates me to go through them to make requests over and over again. Depicts me like a fussy-picky-customer. But I am indeed very particular about seat arrangements. To me, a good seat makes a lot of difference when I'm traveling away from or returning to home. It matters to me.
Well, booking online by myself is so much easier! I can change seats whenever i like, i can even select meals. And best of all, i love the total control of it. I don't need to put in request and wait for people to do it for me.
I rather stay in shabby hotels or eat plain food than to travel on a lousy carrier. To me, quality assurance of a plane and its pilot are imperative. SIA. It's really not worth dying because we scrimped a hundred bucks. I honestly think our lives are worth more than that.
In another way, i'm supporting dear too. Hahaha :D