Monday, January 07, 2008
●● Children's Party! ●●
Today we held a spectacular children's party at the children's cancer centre! We dolled up the place with colorful balloons, ribbons, multi-color cards, kids' goodies bags, and a Russian christmas tree! The place's just so delightful after the decorations are completed. Oh, plus those nuggets, french fries, pizzas and sticks of hotdogs, they are such children-party-food. Labels: Happee Birthday, WORKwork
We had 2 wonderful magicians who came by as volunteers to cheer those sick children. Their magic tricks are so enchanting that even I was drawn into it. You wouldn't believe that I had my own magical moment too! By the wave of the magician's hand, i multiplied 2 rabbits into many many rabbits! It was so much fun! Not forgetting the entertaining balloon sculpturing acts too (after that, i learnt a few tricks from them too! wow). Those children were laughing and totally amazed.
The bubbles-blowing session was just as merry! Duke, Hieu, Nigel, Cohen and also dear precious moments were all playing happily, running around, bursting bubbles, playing car-car.
I was like a big kid today. Before leaving the centre, Edmund turned and said to me " You be good ok?", I replied " Yes sir!". Hahaha :D
Happiest birthday to our red star, Cohen!