Wednesday, February 27, 2008
●● A Spin ●●
After the holidays and all, my mood wasn't all that energetic and determined. I was rather laid back and had that persistent procrastinating feel which I hated. I don't want to become a slave nor do i want to remain stagnant. There's a lot bubbling inside me which i do not know how to put them across. Burnt out? Dissatisfaction? Unfairness? Plain fatigue? Labels: RANTS
I am so twirled inside that I don't even understand what's these feelings that I'm worried about. I feel like a bad girl whenever i see her having things that I don't have. I settled and thought about it and became clear of my directions once again. Those ain't what I really wanted. In fact, i have been offered things that's in line with my goals. So what's the point of those bad girl's kind of feelings? But this goes to show that I am susceptible.