Tuesday, March 25, 2008
●● Bintulu, Truly Ulu ●●
Flying in via KL, we arrived at the simplest airport I've ever witnessed. We drove on into town, and on our way, it's merely rows and rows of overgrown trees and forest-like sceneries. Occasionally, we would see some newly built houses, but then again, it's not really often. Labels: Travel-tales, WORKwork
I really disliked the hotel's ventilation for it smelt like cigarette smoke blowing through the air conditioner. By mid-day, it gave me a huge sore-throat which was annoyingly painful.
After the seminar, we clubbed! Well, it was pretty much Rock genre, but it's such a pity that there was too much disruptions and irritation all over. I had Barcardi coke and 2 bottles of red wine. After which, I really can't wait to escape back to rest because we have such an early flight tomorrow!!
I must say, it's remarkably irritating when a man gets drunk and behaves way out of line. It's such a total turn off. What's most amazing was how he could revert back by the next morning with such indifference.
I was honestly looking forward to the trip home because someone dear was fetching me. On the plane, I didn't even touch the food, much to the dismay of the cabin assistants. We headed over to T3 to have our teppanyaki! What a novelty :) and we managed to shop around too :) At least my Sunday was perfect!