Sunday, May 25, 2008
●● Sick ●●
I am down.
Horrible.
I've been sick for at least twice in just these recent weeks. So on Fri, I decided to walk myself to the A&E to ask for a course of antibiotics. And I was prescribed with the smelly Augmentin. I really hate antibiotics. Even the urine smelt of antibiotics. Yeeks.
When i was young, i was traumatised by my aunt who removed the plastic capsules and made me swallow the powder within. Almost immediately, I retched and vomited till my guts almost came off together. From then on, I hate the smell of antibiotics. It's an irony to think i am always giving antibiotics to the patients.
Dear accompanied to the informative session and we went for Japanese after that! The soba at Centrepoint's Ichiban was really good :) Yummmy. I love such a Friday with quality time spent. I figured that since we can't have quantity, it's the best having quality.