Monday, August 04, 2008

●● AWOL ●●

I had been AWOL again. Been travelling a fair bit. Had been away to Bintulu and Sibu in Sarawak regions, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam, Phnom Penh and Siem Reap in Cambodia. And, I've just returned from Penang.

On my first day in Penang, it was 01 Aug, coincidentally the first day of the seventh lunar month. Well, at the beginning i didn't even realised until Vino was sprouting ghost tales. I shrugged it aside but when i went to bed that night, that freaky rumbling noise in the air con vent set my heart beating so quickly. I don't really believe that they exist but oh well, i guess i got affected somehow.

And and and, the Ge-tai show in Penang was LOUD alright, banging and singing away.

Yesterday, after finishing with the counselling, we had the chauffeur drove us to Datin's house. After which, we were rushing to the airport like 45 minutes prior flight departure to try our luck in changing to an earlier timing. Wow, luckily we managed to change! And on my flight back, I encountered a medical emergency on the plane.

What an adrenaline-rushing Penang trip! Was dead beat and slept till 3pm today.

zzz

Labels: ,


––––•( rolling star @ 11:46 PM )•––––
0 rolls

me ♥

lurrvs ♥

my tagg prints ♥

my rolling stars ♥