Saturday, April 11, 2009

●● Plain Tired ●●

I have been away for a long while. The last I wrote was in August, and that's almost 7 months already.

I think no one reads this anymore. I think time flies really fast. I think i feel very clouded with so much going on.

I think i want to resign. I know i am quite sure about it. But i don't want to give up my portfolios half-way. So i'm telling myself that I will give myself half a year to complete all of them and i'm going to get-away from hell.

It sounds damn ah-Q, but somehow i feel stronger knowing that i gotta complete all this. Otherwise i would not know how to cope for this period.

I love my notice of resignation letter, and i read it almost everyday to keep myself going.

I think it's hell that things have gotten so bad that i need a resignation letter to push me on.

What the hell is going on !

Labels:


––––•( rolling star @ 2:14 PM )•––––
0 rolls

me ♥

lurrvs ♥

my tagg prints ♥

my rolling stars ♥