Thursday, February 03, 2005
●● Wings of Courage ●●
I've jus finished arranging my mountain of entries. OMG! Finally. Refer to Archive for previous entries. Labels: ENVISAGE, SCHOOL Days
Today is hell. Never been so tired before. 8am - 6pm. My head hurts.
Today, Ms Anne (Abnormal Psychology lecturer) said:
There are alot of Tsunami victims who will come in for counseling after 6-9 months. During these 6-9 months, they are still in a state of shock. After which, they may suffer from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder - a kind of anxiety disorder. They will be living in fear of waves and the sounds of waves, with repeated flashes of the Tsunami waves.
How scary! Esp. those children who lost their parents or siblings, those who became orphans.. I wish to help them. If I can, I will give them the wings of courage and love to fly away from all sufferings.