Saturday, May 21, 2005
●● Believe ●●
=Fear=
When you dodge, "I'm afraid of getting cut."
When you attack, "I'm afraid of cutting someone."
When you protect someone, "I'm afraid of letting them die."
=Courage=
If you dodge, "I won't let them cut me."
If you protect someone, "I won't let them die."
If you attack, "I'll cut them."
=When I Believe In Myself=
"If I'm dodging, I won't let him cut me.
If I'm protecting someone, I won't let her die.
If I'm attacking, I'll cut you.
This is my resolve!"
Sometimes, I guess, we are so lost in our fears and powerlessness, that we forgot how to believe in ourselves. The power to believe in yourself will be the power to change fate.. That's what I believe. I will be the one who is in control of my own fate.. I will work hard for it.
Sometimes, we are too scared to do anything..
"I'm scared if he/she would be angry.."
"I'm scared if he/she would be unhappy.."
"I'm scared if he/she would be upset.."
It's always "I'm scared.. " or "I'm afraid.." Often, when we consider too much of others' feelings, we end up not doing anything or worse still, we end up hurting ourselves or others. We are stuck in between, without knowing whether to move forward or to escape backwards.
If someone hurts you, it's time to stand up for yourself and fight back. Show him/her that you can live a life more meaningful and enriching without him/her around. Glow in your own courage and strength. He/she will be regretful of letting go someone as endearing as you.
Be brave. Believe in yourself and please continue to believe in things that you hold dearly to. I guess, if we hold on, someday, our dreams will come true and we will all be happy once again.
I also want to be happy! We'll work hard for that happiness.
Happiness is earned not given or taken.