Monday, August 08, 2005
●● Charlie And The Chocolate Factory ●●
I went to watch it with gary. It was really nice. Reminds me of the days when I spent my day reading Roald Dahl's books, and of course my beloved Enid Blyton. I love to read when I was a little girl. Even till now, I'm still very much in love with reading. Just changing the genres from fantasy-fairies-elves-magical to romance novels. That's Charlie and his gramps taking a gamble! Charlie and his Willy Wonka Chocolate Bar. Ooo.. Yummy! A magical land in Willy Wonka's factory! It's amazingly beautiful!! Charlie is definitely having a good time. I'm totally envious! So cute right? I wish I could be there! This guy is totally crap. So hilarious. There are so many of such face. Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory is flooded with lots of little people looking like that. Okie folks.. Let me introduce the all important Willy Wonka~~!! He's a total oddball who have scary-looking braces on. But he's a genius with chocolates and candies. And I want his glass elevator. It's awesome! Labels: The-Telly
Anyway, the movie is good. Do catch it. Quite abit of lame singing but it was funny.






