Wednesday, August 17, 2005

●● Time Machine! ●●

Today is the only day that I can wake up late. Woohoo! I'm enjoying today. I've almost forgotten the joy of waking up late. Everyday's so draggy, dragging myself out of bed. I'm sure my staff nurses would be able to relate to this as well.


How are you, my friends? They're going to have their IV medications tests. Stress. Everytime I go online, someone is telling me about their skills tests.


Haha : ) Somehow, I wish I could be just as busy. I am a workaholic, working busily keeps me alive and kicking.


Later I'm going for another lesson, with an adorable lively active little girl named Sheryl. If time could rewind, I wish I could go back to the days when I'm still a little girl and savor the experience again. No worries, just pure happiness with milk and telly.


Anyone has a time machine? Lend me please ~

Labels:


––––•( rolling star @ 12:32 PM )•––––
0 rolls

me ♥

lurrvs ♥

my tagg prints ♥

my rolling stars ♥