Saturday, December 31, 2005
●● New Year's Resolution! ●●
Today marks the end of 2005. Too much bad stuffs happening in the world. My world too. I wonder if everyone elses' 2005 is just as bad. I've learnt the reality of human nature and the selfishness of it all. Shucks. And I absolutely hate it. Can you really find true friends? Nah. I don't think so its that easy. But, lucky for me, I have found my own beloved besties. I love 'em! Labels: ENVISAGE
Anyway, new year means must have new year's resolution. Haha :) BUT!! Complying to resolutions is another issue. Well, let's make resolutions first. We'll care about others later! *Thumbs up! Good attitude!* Hurhurhur :p
So.. Here I go:
I wish.. I would be healthy and happy, and I wish the same to my family, gg's family, my besties and my friends.
I wish.. (Now that I'm gonna be back in school) I would do well in uni! Hopefully, I can make lots of new friends there. No backstabbing and selfish ones anymore. *Prays to god* And this time, being granted a chance to go back to school, I'm going to participate in lotsa club activities like I used to do. (I was such a free soul in poly. Slackslack is the style there.) Hahaha :) I'm hoping to do yoga there and get back to dancing again.
I wish.. I would not lose the xin's touch with gg and the besties when I'm in aus. Life's gonna be a torture without them around to keep me sane. I hope there's no changes to our relationships! gg, hanx, pei.. webcam, internet phonecall, email, snailmail.. whatever it takes. Haha :)
I wish.. I can come back to sg asap! Haha :) Hopefully, I can do what I want, learn what I want and experience life and get my butt back in sg. I want to attend my good friend's wedding dinner one lo. Dec!!
I wish.. Things would go smoothly for me in aus. Less hassles is the best. And have enough $$. Hurhurhur :p V.v.v.important to have money. Hopefully, I can get the job I want. Work and study. Ooo. Like that I feel like a big girl liao. Hoot.
I wish.. I can haul bags and bags of cherries and nougats back to sg when I'm flying back. Hahaha. I LOVE cherries and nougats!! *millionbilliontrillionzillion exclamation marks* Oooo. Yummy yummy delicious. Yummy-licious. *slurps*
I wish.. I can watch Memoirs of A Geisha with gg. Ever since I read that book, I fell in love with it. It is a book with depth. Not any other love story, it tells of old Japan and its culture and the sadness of being a woman. Sayuri is absolutely captivating with her enchanting love stories. Entwined between the men, she searched and tried to reach out to her one and only love. I totally love it! *eyes blinkblink* Now, there's a MOVIE about it!!! Oh my gosh! Dreams come true. Seeing Sayuri moving on motion pictures is definitely better than picturing her in my head. I'm happily anticipating its arrival in sg. Wanna catch it asap!
I wish.. 2006 would be a happier year for the kids out there. I hope there would be no more natural or manmade disasters which would orphanaged those poor kids. God bless them.
Happy New Year. Lots of love.