Wednesday, February 22, 2006

●● :) ●●

Finally, i smiled.


In fact, i even laughed. Today's marvelous! Orientation was great. At first, it was lonely cos i didn't know anyone but then, i got to know siri from thailand, majoring in Masters of Public Health.


And then, we had a very warm welcome from ISSU's Lidia at the Great Hall @ THE QUADRANGLE. She's so motherly and kind and nice. *squeeee* She made us think of our future year in USYD and made us yell out 'yes!' to our future. It was a hearty yell, a cheer from the depths of my soul. I love it. It makes me happy thinking of a better future :)


We all had our morning tea at the big lush green lawn. And i got to know Jeena from korea *v.v.pretty*, philip and dale from china. They're great companions. Very easy to click on. Maybe its because i have quite some classmates/colleagues from china too. Seeing chinese people beats seeing angmohs.


So, the few of us stick together for the rest of the day until we had to separate up cos all of them were postgraduates. Jeena and Dale are doing Masters of International Business and Philip is doing his Masters of Finance/Banking. Philip is very intelligent, *moneymoney* and very considerate. It was great knowing them :)


Hope to see them tomorrow for the second part of the orientation. I saw singaporeans. But it ended up that those singaporeans were more unfriendly and guarded. As usual~


I really hope to know some singaporeans. Afterall, only singaporeans truly understand singlish. Hurhur :p


Ooo, and i got to know 2 friends from japan too!! *nihon* And one who is our neighbour, malaysia!


And, i went to coles and bi-lo to do my own grocery shopping. It felt great because i'm doing something myself. I cooked myself some veg soup today. And ate yummy nectarine. *drools*


Today's such a fantastic day. Finally my endorphins are flowing :) I thought i would be gloomy-xin forever. bah~ no hope. Happy-xin's definitely better :)


AND AND AND!!! Renu's so dangerous!!! I'm using Renu leh. I don't want to have fungus in my eyes. I don't want to do cornea transplant. I still want to do my lasix. Fark renu. I'm scared. Later got fungus slowing growing how? Luckily daa told me the news. I dumped my contact lenses and that bottle of renu. Quitting contact lenses for a while until further notice. If you're using farking renu, i advise that you do so as well. Let your eyes rest and recover. Not worth it going blind because of renu. *damn! i just bought a few new bottles lo!* *f-f-f-f!!!!*


My superhero is off to make the little red dot safe to live in. Omgosh. He's my hero. I love my hero! *girls, hands off*


After much deliberation - *boys, hands off too*.

Labels:


––––•( rolling star @ 7:52 PM )•––––
0 rolls

me ♥

lurrvs ♥

my tagg prints ♥

my rolling stars ♥