Tuesday, February 21, 2006

●● Drying Weather ●●

The air here is so freaking dry. My nose is bleeding, my throat hurts now and an impeding sorethroat is coming my way. You know what, when i wash my ragcloth, it dries so quickly. It's very good because it wouldn't have mould growing on it but the scary thing is that its actually so drying.


I made myself a bowl of chrysanthemum's drink. Luckily when i was in chinatown, i bought a packet of dried chrysanthemum. If i had ginseng here, i would made myself ginseng chrysanthemum drink. It's so yummy. But i don't have. I bet ginseng costs a bomb here so no hope. I'll wait till i go back home.


Tomorrow's the international students orientation. I'm looking forward to it. I hope i can see some singaporeans tomorrow :)


I'm slowly getting used to living in an apartment myself. It's actually quite advantageous. Full of privacy. But actually, i prefer a home with people inside, not me alone. Well, meanwhile, i'll just enjoy these few months of extremely-full-of-privacy periods. Hahaha. This means i can dance like a pig or elephant and nobody will know. Or i can sing like a duck and nobody will know. :p


And i'm cooking all my meals myself. I'm experimenting with food these days. How to use those cheaper ingredients to cook the most delicious food. Maybe i could invent a dish myself!


All these are actually quite an experience, a life that i would not have known if i had stay in comfortable singapore. I do miss singapore terribly but maybe it's really time for me to grow up. Forcibly growing up because i had no choice in such a faraway foreign land. But i will do just that. When i go home, i hope that i can face myself and feel victorious because i have achieved something in these few months.


Perhaps tomorrow is my turning point. I'm so looking towards it :) Wish me luck at orientation.

Labels:


––––•( rolling star @ 6:42 PM )•––––
0 rolls

me ♥

lurrvs ♥

my tagg prints ♥

my rolling stars ♥