Wednesday, March 15, 2006
●● Accomplishment! ●●
Today, my bathroom lightbulb decided to go bonkers on me!!! How???? I don't have any guys around me lo. No xuan, no daa. No choice have to do everything myself, even repairing lights. Labels: OZ-oz
So, i told ying about my lights. And after some discussions, we decided that since those 17-18 years old boys can repair lights, so can we. We went back to my room and tried to decipher about the light bulb thingy. Took us a while to open and take it out. Ah ha~ So we have a super old fashioned light bulb.
I went to buy a box of 5 bulbs for $2.00. Super cheap at Go Lo. And we came back and fix it. Ta da! The bulb lighted up, all thanks to ying. I feel super powerful today. EH, I CAN REPAIR LIGHT BULBS OKAY! Hahahaha :) Feeling damn proud.