Thursday, March 30, 2006

●● An Amazing Invention! ●●

I would love to present the honorable very prestigious xin's-nobel prize award to whoever who invented the microwave. Why? Let me tell you why. The microwave is such an amazing invention that it can do all sorts of things.


It can heat up your cold soup for you, you can cook pasta in it, you can practically do everything with it. And the latest addition to its amazing credentials is that it can cook a hashbrown properly and it tastes so yummy!!


I added mozzarella cheese on my hashbrown, *new-invention-too* and i microwaved it. It's so so so yummy-licious. I totally dig it! mmmuack!


I have a tutorial later at 3pm. It's gonna be hyper and jacked up by our mr.red.head.of.my.heart. He's super hyper in class, and talks like a train, so unless you know your work well, or, you wouldn't have a clue of what is he rumbling about.


And well, since we are post-reg students, meaning we have actually studied all these before, so its alot easier on us. Thank god, i thank you for your kindness, i'm glad i've studied my 3 yrs of nursing in NYP and not USYD. I think i might die in USYD if i have to do all my nursing studies here. THANK GOD!

Labels:


––––•( rolling star @ 9:29 AM )•––––
0 rolls

me ♥

lurrvs ♥

my tagg prints ♥

my rolling stars ♥