Thursday, March 30, 2006
●● Off Broadway Pub ●●
Today the most stunning thing that happened was still my tutor. STUNNED AGAIN, TWO TIMES! He waltzed into the room with his new color on his head. It was red on one side and orange on another side. OHMYGOSH! *squueek* Labels: OZ-oz
I mean, can't you imagine seeing someone with two different stunning striking hair colors on just one head? It's so AA. Attract-Attention. Nevermind the tutorial, i was paying mos tof my attention wondering if the dual hair colors was due to discoloration or because he really dyed orange onto his head. *-_-*
We had dinner at Unilodge at level 3. And it was really yummy chinese dinner, mushroom hua tiao omelette, fish & leek and cabbage & dried shrimps. Yummy-licious!!!
After dinner, we went down to Off Broadway Pub for a drink. I had lemon lime & bitters. It's really heaven-licious. If you do come to australia, you should try this drink. I wonder if its available in singapore, apparently, bitters does not exist in singapore.
I love the atmosphere of this pub. I might pop by here when im really stressed :) It's nice sitting down to have a drink and listening to music and chit-chatting with good friends. Sayli, ying and I had nachos and salsa sauce at the pub. Ooomph!