Sunday, March 19, 2006

●● Shopping! ●●

Today we went chinatown and ate at one of the chinese restaurant. Damn ex for a standard like that. There were 6 of us sharing the food, and each one had to pay around 13bucks. AUD 13 dollars! It's about $16 singapore dollars. I can eat a super good meal in places like pastamania or fish n co. Here in sydney, $13 is considered quite cheap. You know that kind you can go to one corner and laugh. 偷笑 in one corner. -_- damn. I know i've complained alot of times le but i still wanna complain --- THE STANDARD OF LIVING HERE IS SO FREAKING HIGH!


Anyway, we had a walk in town and i took some pictures of the sydney opera house and the flea market that we went to. And i got 'kissed' by Mozart on my hand and i did a little twirl and dance with him too. Hahaha :)


Later on, we went to David Jones to shop. In sydney, David Jones is just like the higher class version of CK TANG, ermm, like Paragon. All the things super ex. Can see can touch but cannot buy type. But we bought a masque from Aesop. I have been eyeing the brand since i last saw it on telly. Quite ex in singapore, but here, seems like its cheaper.




Primrose Facial Cleansing Masque


"Deep cleansing clay masque for most skin types.
This clarifying masque should be used weekly, or more often on oily skins, and is an excellent refresher for clogged or abused skin. The superb base of French Clay and concentrated Vitamin E is enhanced with softening and anti-oxidant plant actives and is wonderfully balancing on patchy skin. Follow with three drops of Damascan Rose Facial Treatment."





I think my skin's pretty abused by me. It's time to get pampered. I've just tried the masque. Super good. ULTRA pore tightening. Ooomph. Can feel my pimples screaming for help. ooo. I love it when my pimples die.


Heeheehee :) I think i'll be getting other Aesop skincare collections before i leave sydney. I lovee the botanical feel of the products. oomph.


Not forgetting, we all went to Supre for our dose of clothes shopping. I bought a pair of shorts. Finally added a new pair of shorts to my lonely shorts collection. Yipppeee.


And i got myself 2 shorts for casual wear. Super comfy and soft. ooo.


We had our dinner at Kura, i had my japanese curry. Yummy. Delicious.

Labels:


––––•( rolling star @ 8:06 PM )•––––
0 rolls

me ♥

lurrvs ♥

my tagg prints ♥

my rolling stars ♥