Wednesday, March 22, 2006

●● Udon-Rockmelon Feast! ●●

Today after the super-long-and-draggy-cardio-lessons, *omigosh*, we went grocery shopping and i bought udon! So i cooked udon for dinner tonight. Ooomph. Yummy! I love my creations. Heeheehee. Staying alone is definitely advantageous in some ways.


Sometimes, because i'm alone, i have no choice but to cook. It's kinda like being forced to cook. So i'll think of ways to make it interesting to cook for just one person - me, myself and i. I'll try to whip out different varieties of food if i can. Try try mah, anyway, i'm the only one who will be eating. So not scared if its not nice or embarassing.


But quite yummy leh. Hahaha. Me bhb liao. But i feel super good to cook my own udon for the first time. Hahahha :)


AND!!!!!! I cut my own rock melon. I bought a big rock melon today and i hauled it back. After dinner, i sat down and stared at my rock melon. I decided that i should cut it up to eat but i don't know my small knife can cut it through anot. Argh. Anyhow lar. Just cut and see how. Amazingly, i cut the rock melon with skill!


Hahaha :p Okie lar, i admit. Abit off-shape but!!! still quite nice a shape, like the fruit hawker like that. So i really think i very skill. Hahaha :)


And I CAN FIX LIGHTBULB!!! *must emphasize again* Hahaha. Do you think i'm very 厉害? Actually, i think so too.


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :p

Labels:


––––•( rolling star @ 7:52 PM )•––––
0 rolls

me ♥

lurrvs ♥

my tagg prints ♥

my rolling stars ♥