Saturday, April 01, 2006

●● Singaporeans Gathering ●●

Today is a freakingly cold saturday. I think the temperature just dropped drastically. I was shivering at home even though all my windows and doors are shut tightly. *brrrr*


Anyway, we met up with Sayli before the singaporeans gathering to have a walk around at broadway.


The gathering was great in that we met alot of singaporeans. There was Aloysius (phD physics), Desmond (phD pharmacy), Clarence (3rd year law), Sheila (exchange student - law), Manfred (electrical engineering) and of cos sayli, ying and I.


All super potential big-shots in singapore. *impressed*


We had really-chinese kind of dinner, i had grilled fish with hainan rice. yummy!!! And we all had a good chat together, getting to know one another.


Afterwhich, we went to off broadway pub and i tried my first aussie beer. I had coopers brewery pale ale. It's yummy and smooth. I loveee smooth beer. *slurps*


No more beer. Damn lots of calories in it. I'll turn into a fat girl if i keep drinking beer. Red wine!! red wine!! I LOVEEE red wine!


Hahaha :)

Labels:


––––•( rolling star @ 8:30 PM )•––––
0 rolls

me ♥

lurrvs ♥

my tagg prints ♥

my rolling stars ♥