Wednesday, July 05, 2006

●● 花より男子 ●●

Hana Yori Dango HYD is superb, best! Anime or live action, i lovee 'em. Fantabulous :)

I've just finished watching the jdrama in like 1 day, all episodes. It's been such a long time since i chiong series. My highest record was to watch 150+ episodes of naruto at one whole shot. After which, my eyes totally gave up on me and i had to sleep @_@

I miss such precious time, purely rotting and enjoying things that i lovee.

I really the Doumyouji Tsukasa in the jp version,
MATSUMOTO JUN 松本じゅん!!



"You must love, in order to be loved"
fave~

And the Hanazawa Rui,
OGURI SHUN 小栗旬!!



Shuai :)

Here i am boy-lusting away. Lol. *Omigosh* This group of japanese F4 is so much better than the taiwanese F4. BEST!!! They're authentic :) Ojisama~

So happy :)
Life's so good

Labels:


––––•( rolling star @ 9:45 AM )•––––
0 rolls

me ♥

lurrvs ♥

my tagg prints ♥

my rolling stars ♥