Tuesday, August 08, 2006

●● My Super Ex-Girlfriend ●●

Yesterday, we had an AGED presentation discussion, basically conducive and went quite smoothly. It was a gratifying exchange of ideas, i like it this way.


It seems to go back to those poly days when i had presentation discussion with my subgroup. I miss those days dearly. It was fun working through our ideas and getting praised for our presentations, or winning debates :)


Life as a student is always so luxurious. I wish the school days just go on and never stops. As the next developmental stage of going-out-to-work becomes impending, i just wish i could always stay as a geeky student.


However, i still harbour that little sense of excitement of experiencing true blue work life, although there will be no more part time tuition and doing voluntary work as and when i like. When the time comes, i'll be looking forward it :)


But as for now, i will be enjoying my student status.


***


Today, after AGED discussion, we had dinner at Oporto's. I had lemon and herb chicken. *yummmy* It was huge and definitely filling. Luckily i had ying pinching on my fries. She saved me. I wonder why, but im starting to get pretty sick of fries. I didn't eat much when i went back to singapore. I guess fastfood just turns me off. I hate fastfood now.


I guess i'm highly attuned to the vegs-and-mushrooms diet that i'm cooking for myself each and every day. Simple and yummy. I think such diet just lasts longer, and i've really grown to love it.


Anyway, we went to watch the movie "MY SUPER EX-GIRLFRIEND". It was so darn funny. He broke her heart. She broke his everything. Destructive superheroine. Good for a silly laugh, no brainers, and you just relax in this movie.


I miss watching movie with daa. Didn't really watch any movies when i was back in singapore. It's a joy to watch movies with the best companion.


Oh yar, i bought a yummmmmmmy yoghurt drink and i'm gulping it down. *heaven-licious*


I'm so blessed~

Labels:


––––•( rolling star @ 9:52 PM )•––––
0 rolls

me ♥

lurrvs ♥

my tagg prints ♥

my rolling stars ♥