Thursday, September 28, 2006

●● Hooked ●●

I'm hooked on watching armed reaction (陀枪师姐) I, II, III, IV. Best! Sometimes, im so into the shows and i wonder why didn't i go and be a policewoman. It's so cool to ride the bike and shoot the gun! woah! :)


In addition, im hooked onto jdrama gokusen and cheap love. yummmy~ Life without jap drama would be pitch black. sob. I'm happily watching these tidbits of happiness as i struggle through my essay.


Not forgetting, im hooked onto my newfound jdrama 'Good Luck' soundtrack, starring the super suave Takuya Kimura as the pilot. SHUAI! im spinning the tracks for infinite times (exaggeration) so loudly. I love non-vocals songs. S~~oothing!


Approaching the end of the semester, end of the year, end of 2006, i'll be graduating soon!! * after all my assignments and exams :( * its amazing that im living ALL ON MY OWN for these past months, and im still alive! I love the amazing freedom here but i think i still prefer singapore. That's where all my love ones are :) LOVE~~~ *lonely xin*


Can't wait to be back at the end of the year. mmuaCk.

Labels:


––––•( rolling star @ 2:22 PM )•––––
0 rolls

me ♥

lurrvs ♥

my tagg prints ♥

my rolling stars ♥