Thursday, January 25, 2007
●● FAVE Anime of 2006 ●●
My FAVE Anime of 2006: Labels: The-Telly
Ouran Koukou Host Club
It's super addictive!! Ouran kept me accompany during my suffering days, cheering me up at dinner time whilst i worked hard for my essays. I love all the 6 hosts (Tamaki, Kyouya, Hunny, Mori, Hikaru and Kaoru) and of course, our heroine Haruhi. Hunny senpai is one of my fave, so cutish yet so skilled in martial arts. But my NUMBER ONE has got to be King Tamaki! He's silly, sweet and so funny. LOVE OURAN LOTS!
Bokura ga Ita
One of the best shojo romance kind of anime in 2006 (in my heart!). It's a very emotional and intellectual kind of story, revolving around Nana, Yano, Nanami, and Takeuchi. HIGHLY ADDICTIVE! I love nanami's kawaii-ness. Her head is so round! lol. And her seiyuu's voice, BEST :) But most of all, i love the way the story moves. It's very endearing to me, somehow, i was brought into the characters' world. Very touching really. THUMBS UP Bokura!
Bleach
Of course, Bleach has got to be one of my ALL TIME FAVE anime in my life. Finally the fillers of lame Bounto has ended. I can't wait to see Ichigo fight out with those Espadas and getting themselves into Aizen's palace. Lots more to come. I LOVE ICHIGO!
Naruto
Naruto is always SO AMAZING, I love the way he always stands up despite being all bruises or bullied by others. However, i hope to see him learn more skills soon. The fillers are driving me mad. Hurry up naruto!
Death Note
This is a highly intellectual anime. Light vs L. I'm loving it in a sinister kind of way. Cos the show's really akuma. But nevertheless, i always chase after the episodes every time they are released. It's been licensed so i haven't caught it since. However, i got to watch the movie I and II. Somewhat similar to the anime but i feel that the movies are missing out on the intensity of Light's character as portrayed in the anime. Definitely a different twist of anime, not those usual monster kind of action, but doses of intellectual fights that attracts my attention.
Tsubasa Chronicles I and II
CLAMP's artwork is, as usual, superb! Migoto des~ What i love about this anime is the special use of the characters. Different characters that share the same souls. Therefore, i have my fair share of Touya-sama in the anime. Much as i love Tsubasa's Princess Sakura, I prefer the bubbly Sakura in Cardcaptor. I'm definitely looking forward to Tsubasa III. I can't wait to find out more about Fay, the mage and Syaoran's altergo and counterpart.
Hachimitsu to Clover I and II
It's really a love-love story kind of anime. Reflective and deep. Somewhat like Bokura ga Ita. But if i have to compare my preference, i would vote for Bokura instead. Sometimes Honey and Clover drags, but on the whole, i love the way the story develops. Takemoto-Hagumi-Morita, Nomiya-Yamada-Mayama-Harada, and also their sensei Shuji Hanamoto. Of all, my fave pairing would be Hagumi-chan and Morita-senpai. Somewhat an eccentric artistic pair, but i love the feel of their developing love.
(( Feel.of.the.Day. ))
星村麻衣 《桜日和》
ひらひらと舞い落ちる桜の花びらの下で
公園の隅2人の影は今も変わらぬまま
君と僕と桜日和
風にゆれて舞い戻る
まだみぬ未来を胸に
だいて見上げたさきは
桃色の空