Wednesday, February 28, 2007

●● Finally ... A Call ●●

Finally, it was a call at those ungodly hours (erm, at least to me 9am is ungodly). Couldn't help but started clearing my throat unconsciously before i start squawking and damaging my image.

Julie and Susan sounded really nice on the phone, especially Susan who was explaining to me about their onco specialisation :) No wonder they are from HR.

Although it was just a call for me to re-send my CV (because they can't open latest eds. of pdf files -_-), but i'm thankful enough! Thank you my dearest god :).

I was just thinking to myself yesterday. Jobless people cannot be choosers. Maybe i was too fussy, too stubborn, and too 死心眼 about my desired job. Can't help but getting a little low morale. Although i really do understand that i could easily get a position at the local hospitals as a general ward staff nurse, BUT!!! ultimately, my heart desires a psychiatric setting. :((

Is it really so difficult? I'm beginning to believe that its undoubtedly challenging. Mom's been so easy on me :)) She feels that i don't need to rush to work and could take my time to relax. But i can't help but feel a little tinge of descend as i continue to rot at home, wash and cook, almost like a full time 黄脸婆. obasan~

I guess its my form of long vacation. When the time comes for me to work, i will do my very best. I promise.

Sidetrack:
I've just gotten news that my impending graduation is not held in Singapore!?! How?!

Labels: , ,


––––•( rolling star @ 10:16 PM )•––––
0 rolls

me ♥

lurrvs ♥

my tagg prints ♥

my rolling stars ♥