Saturday, May 17, 2008
●● My 3rd ever ●●
Honestly speaking, my opinion of Korean shows are rather blemished. I hate those sappy kind of plots and the truly-draggy-timeline. 'Love Story in Harvard' is my 3rd ever K-drama. Labels: The-Telly
You must be shouting at me for being such a cave-girl or tortoise in this current era. How is it possible that i've only watched 3 K-drama?! Oh well, that's how it is.
Way back (2 years ago), Aloy and Phyllis have already been pushing me to watch this show but i kept shoving it aside. To me, it's just another xxx K-drama. I'm stereo-typing, i know!!!!!! :x
Anyway, I picked it up lately and ta-da! I completely fell in love with it! The love triangle was superb and those subtle delicate feelings were all expressed properly. It wasn't just another dumb show.
It was beautiful.
Oops, except the part where 'Lee Soo In' was doing CPR in an attempt to save the uncle. My goodness, the way she pressed, the poor man would have died of fractured ribs and punctured lungs if it's in real life. That was a sure blooper.
'Lee Soo In' (Harvard Medical School)
'Kim Hyun Woo' (Harvard Law School)
Golden couple
He's so cute with those geeky glasses
Awww... ♥♥♥
I love Kim Tae Hee's rendition as 'Lee Soo In'. She's just too lovable!
'Hong Jung Min' (Harvard Law School)
- well, another Law student who fell in love with 'Lee Soo In'
Mock trial at Harvard ♥♥♥
And above all, i fell in love with Kim Tae Hee! Big fan!! Look, she's really gorgeous. Hee, and no, i'm definitely not les.

